Monday, April 29, 2013

A minister's protest.

I have been reading a lot of Nazarene blogs, and web articles lately. I must say that I am deeply disturbed, and saddened by all the anti Catholic slander coming for so called pastors. Every where I keep reading "I became a Nazarene, and was saved" and "we should not be intentional exposing our students to Catholic people, practices, and teachings", As any one can tell by the name of this blog I admittedly oppose these views. While at the time of the Great reformation the Catholic Church had become corrupt, and filled with greed and envy, it has greatly changed in the following centuries. Martin Luther was a great man with the courage to stand up to the Holy Father when he had lead the Church into sin, however the way that the church reacted is, was, and will be heart breaking. the chasm caused in the church may never be fully healed untill the second coming. to those of you who say things like "after i left the Catholic Church I found salvation", and "I hope all those poor Catholics find salvation" I say to you if you did not find salvation in the Catholic Church perhaps it was not the fault of the Church. and do not assume that just because a man or woman is Catholic they are damned, or just because a man or woman is Nazarene he or she is redeemed. the fact is that we can not know another man's heart there will be those Catholics, and Nazarene s who will be taken up to the eternal kingdom, and those Catholics, and Nazarene s who will be damned, that goes for every denomination. this is my protest to the intolerance for the Holy Mother Church in our humble denomination. We owe our respect to this church because if not for here we would not exist, if not for her the gospels would have been lost, and millions, and billions of souls would have been lost.


yours a servant of Christ~ Malachi, Peter, Blaze, Holmes.

1 comment:

  1. I for got to say that I really want to know your opinions on this subject, so leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete